Thursday, June 16, 2011

I am blogging

That's right yall! I am blogging. Boom. Pow. Whap. BAM! (Karate moves) The kids are napping. I could not be more happy. After hours of tantrum enforced needs, I am having a moment to ... wait for it ......... MYSELF! Yeooow! That was short lived as John Riley woke up literally the moment I finished typing that. After a few minutes of cuddling, he has rebounded from his cranky awakening. -Although he did get super mad and throw his bottle in the trash when I went to refill his sippy cup with juice. Why do kids have to be so dramatic? Between my two children, I feel like I am participating in a soap opera. I mean, really .. the never ending battle over the Zoobles .. the need to know what "Tristan" and "Beranna" are doing at all times .. as if they are having an epic play date without my daughter every second they are not around .. nap time. Oh my.  

3 comments:

  1. Can you explain to me what Zoobles are? And who are Tristan and Beranna? Haha. I love your kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think that anyone really knows what a Zooble is .. it is a creature that rolls into a ball and pops out. - Tristan and Brianna are our neighbors that she plays with. They are wonderful. Obviously .. Kayla and Tristan have a mild romance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Obviously. At least he has a cool name.

    ReplyDelete